'Defects in disputes' Seminar
Updated: Oct 12, 2019
Matthew Fedigan to speak at seminar at Hill Dickinson Solicitors for RICS
Domec Professional Services Director and Co-founder Matthew Fedigan has been invited by RICS and Hill Dickinson Solicitors to chair and speak on defects in disputes. The seminar will be held at Hill Dickinson LLP, No.1 St. Paul's Square, Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9SJ on 18th October at 8.30 AM.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Practically Complete or Completely Impractical? - A Brief overview of key legislation affecting commercial construction disputes
- A practical insight into how construction related defect disputes are managed and resolved with practical examples
- Consider the financial impact of defects in the context of construction.
- Consider recent case law with practical examples.
- The Final Account – An Adjudicators perspective Q&A.