Matthew Fedigan to present at Liverpool Property Law CPD event
Domec Professional Services Director and Co-founder Matthew Fedigan has been invited by RICS to chair and speak at the RICS CPD conference at The Corinthian Grand by DoubleTree Hilton, Dale Street , Liverpool, L1 6BR on 26th June 2019 from 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM.
Delegates can expect to find out
- How Liverpool is performing economically
- Receive a crucial update on changes to firm regulation and surveyors acting as expert witnesses
- Benefit from legal updates on landlord and tenant, change of use, JCT, development appraisals and CPOs
- Receive advice and guidance on technical issues surrounding asbestos, modern building defects, tree-related risks and VAT in construction projects
- Receive 6 hours of formal CPD learning.
The programme has been carefully crafted to incorporate key developments relevant to the region.
To book click here.